Read the tour information below and fill out the form below.
Please note that the Beanstalk Children's Garden is always evolving throughout the seasons. It will look different in June than in September so keep this in mind when booking your tour.
Your students will:
Admission is free for self-guided visitors - just check in at the office!
Walk through gardens full of flowers, herbs, veggies and grains at your leisure. Smell the lavender. Taste four kinds of mint. Pick a fresh raspberry. Admire the multi colored coleus. Peek into the gourd house. Feel the Lamb’s Ear, but not the prickly cactus.
Kansas City Passport to Adventure: Bring your passport or pick one up when you come. Answer the Beanstalk question in your passport book to get a destination stamp. Not familiar with KC Passport to Adventure? Visit KCpassport.com.
- Guidebook is available for self-guided tours
- Garden paths are paved and fully wheelchair accessible
- All plants are labeled with names and information.
- Picnic tables are available with reservation
- The Beanstalk Garden is an approved field trip site for Girl Scouts to complete badge requirements
- Homeschool groups may call for special tours and educational opportunities
- Donations are appreciated