Warm season greenhouse plants will be available starting Thursday, April 29th for green card members and Friday, April 30th for all members.
Warm season plants include tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and herbs.
For a full list of warm season varieties, visit our plant page.
For herbs, visit our herbs page.
There are four ways to purchase your plants, seeds and supplies:
Option 1: Parking Lot Sale
Thursday, April 29th – Green Card Members Only
Friday, April 30th – All Members
Saturday, May 1st – All Members
9 am to 4 pm - Thursday & Friday
9am to 12pm - Saturday
• If you are coming to pick up plants on one of these days, please approach KCCG from the south off Gregory Boulevard.
• KCCG staff will greet you as you approach our gate and provide you with order forms that you may fill out while in line.
• A limited number of cars will be allowed to enter our parking lot at one time. Once parked, members will exit their cars to place their seed, plant and supply orders at outdoor stations.
• Please note: we typically experience a high volume of customers on the first two days of our warm season plant sales. Customers may experience wait times of two hours or more during peak times.
Option 2: Walk-Up Window Service
Starting Monday, May 3rd
Monday-Friday 9 am to 4 pm
Tuesday evenings until 6:30 pm (through May 25th)
Saturdays 9 am to 12pm (through May 8th)
• Pick up a plant and seed order form from our porch, fill out and drop off at the front window.
• Staff will fill your order and call you to check out when it is ready.
Option 3: Online Orders
Starting Monday, May 3rd
• Orders may be picked up starting the afternoon after they are placed. You will be asked to schedule a pickup time and will pay when you pick up your plants.
Option 4: Jersey Creek Satellite Sale
Monday, May 3rd, 5-6 pm
Jersey Creek Community Garden – 11th & Parallel Parkway, KCK
• Visit us at the Jersey Creek Garden to renew your membership and purchase plants and seeds.
You must have a current KCCG membership (purchased after October 1, 2020) to purchase plants and seeds. You may renew your membership in person at KCCG or online on our membership page.
To ensure that we can provide plants to all members who wish to garden this year, at the start of the sale period, customers will be limited to a maximum purchase of 10 3-packs of vegetable plants and 30 packs of seeds.
Please plan to wear a mask while you are at KCCG (even while outside). We look forward to a day when we can see your smiles again – but we’re playing it safe in the meantime!
Need some help once you have your plants in hand? KCCG has a full library of online resources to help your garden get off to a great start. Visit our online resource webpage for guide sheets, how-to videos and (new this year!) recordings of all of our full-length workshops.