KCCG Now Offering Online Membership Applications!
KCCG is excited to announce that we're now offering online membership applications for new members and renewals!
Simply click the button below and follow the instructions to become a 2021 KCCG member. We still accept in-person membership applications at our Swope Park location (6917 Kensington Ave / KCMO 64132).
Please note: You must have a current KCCG membership to purchase seeds and plants. Save time and fill it out online before you come out for the first time this spring!
Fruit Trees Now Available To Order
KCCG is now accepting fruit tree orders through our online form or in person.
Check out our fruit page on our website to see all the varieties we'll offer this year and ordering information.
Please note: you must fill out your order form by March 9th. Pre-orders are for trees only. Trees are limited and orders will be first come, first serve. Berries & Asparagus will be available to purchase at our office beginning March 25th.
Introducing KCCG's 2021 Seed and Plant Varieties
It's almost gardening time! KCCG's seeds will be available for sale starting March 1st. For your safety and convenience, we're offering 3 ways to purchase this year:
1. Come to the walk-up windows located at the front of the KCCG office. Just like last year, you'll fill out an order form and staff will fill your order while you wait on our front porch.
2. Save time by filling out an online order form on our website and schedule a time to pick up. We'll have your order ready for you when you arrive. (The online order form will be available on our website on March 1st).
3. Purchase from our online seed store, www.beanstalkseeds.com, at non-member pricing and have seeds shipped to you.
Cool season plants will be available to Green Card members beginning March 25th and to all members beginning March 26th. Stay tuned for details on our plant sale.
To see more important dates and more KCCG information for the upcoming year, download our 2021 Seeder's Digest.
Spring Workshop Schedule
KCCG's workshops are making a virtual return this spring!
Here's how it will work:
• All workshops (except Fruit Tree Pruning) will be held virtually (live streamed).
• You must register to view the live streamed event. Registration is limited. You must register by the day before the workshop date. On the day of the workshop, you will receive an email with a link for online streaming access.
• If you are unable to register, you may view the workshop later at your convenience on the How To Videos page on the KCCG website shortly afterwards.
• Please note that these workshops are open and free to members and non-members.
Selecting and Planting Fruit Trees and Berry Bushes
Friday, February 12th @ 12pm
Add fruit to your garden or learn more about the best fruit varieties for our area. We will discuss the fruit plant varieties offered by KCCG as well as basic fruit planting techniques.
Fruit Tree Care and Maintenance
Friday, February 26th @ 12pm
Fruit trees can be incredibly rewarding, but it takes work to get that reward year after year. Learn pruning and pest management techniques and timing for fruit trees and berries to insure a bountiful harvest.
For the complete schedule and to register, click the link below.